Nan Li, Associate Professor
- Ph.D., Environmental Science& Engineering, Tsinghua University, China, 2013
- M.S., Environmental Science, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China, 2008
- B.S., Environmental Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing,China, 2005
- Han R, Zhou B*, Li N**. Bibliometric overview of research trends on heavy metal health risks and impacts in 1989-2018. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2020.
- Huang Y, Zhou B*, Han R, Lu X, Li S, Li N**. Spatial-temporal characteristics and driving factors of the human health impacts of five industrial aquatic toxic metals in China. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2020.
- Huang Y, Zhou B*, Han R, Li N**. China’s industrial gray water footprint assessment and implications for investment in industrial wastewater treatment [J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2019.
- Huang Y, Zhou B*, Li N, Han R, Qi J, Lu X, Li S. Spatial-Temporal Analysis of Industrial Aquatic Heavy Metal Pollution in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 238, 117938, 2019.
- Li N, Han R*, Lu X. Bibliometric analysis of research trends on solid waste reuse and recycling during 1992–2016. Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 130:109-117, 2017.