Online Lecture Series: Urban Science and Sustainability
- Wu, J.G., X.Y. Chen, Y.Y., Li, and Q. Ma (eds). 2019. Lectures in Modern Ecology (9): Advances in Ecological Research on Urbanization and Global Change. Higher Education Press, Beijing.
- Wu, J. 2019. Linking landscape/land system and design approaches to achieve sustainability. Journal of Land Use Science, https://doi.org/10.1080/1747423X.2019.1602677.
- Cao, Q., J. Wu, D. Yu, and W. Wang. 2019. The biophysical effects of the vegetation restoration program on regional climate metrics in the Loess Plateau, China. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 268:169-180.
- Fan, P., J. Chen, and J. Wu. 2019. Evolving landscapes under institutional change, globalization, and cultural influence in contrasting urban systems. Landscape and Urban Planning 187:129-131.
- Fernandez, I.C. and J. Wu. 2019. The urban matrix matters: Quantifying the effects of surrounding urban vegetation patterns on natural habitat remnants in Santiago de Chile. Landscape and Urban Planning 187:181-190.
- Frazier, . B. Bryan, A. Buyantuev, L. Chen, C. Echevarria, P. Jia, L. Liu, Q. Li, Z. Ouyang, J. Wu, W. Xiang, J. Yang, L. Yang, S. Zhao. 2019. Ecological civilization: Perspectives from landscape ecology and landscape sustainability science. Landscape Ecology 34:1-8.
- Hu, G., M. Wilson, J. Wu, J. Yu, M. Yu. 2019. Decoupling species richness variation and spatial turnover in beta diversity across a fragmented landscape. PeerJ 7:e6714 DOI 10.7717/peerj.6714.
- Huang, L., W. N. Xiang, J. G. Wu, C. Traxler, and J. Z. Huang. 2019. Integrating GeoDesign with Landscape Sustainability Science. Sustainability 11:10.3390/su11030833.