Yupeng Liu, Assistant Professor
- Ph.D., Geographic Information System, Academy of Disaster Reduction and Emergency Management, Beijing Normal University, China, 2014
- M.S., Physical Geography, College of Resources and Environmental Science, Hunan Normal University, China, 2011
- B.S., Nanjing University of Information Science & Technology, China, 2008
- Chen, C. and Liu, Y., 2021. Construction and demolition wastes in Beijing: Where they come from and where they go? Waste Management & Research 39(4): 555-560.
- Cao, Q., Y. Liu, M. Georgescu, and J. Wu. 2020. Impacts of landscape changes on local and regional climate: a systematic review. Landscape Ecology 35(6): 1269-1290.
- Liu, Y., J. Li, L. Duan, M. Dai, and W.-q. Chen. 2020. Material dependence of cities and implications for regional sustainability. Regional Sustainability 1(1): 31-36.
- Liu, Y., W.-Q. Chen, T. Lin, and L. Gao. 2019. How Spatial Analysis Can Help Enhance Material Stocks and Flows Analysis? Resources 8(1): 46.
- Liu, Y., J. Wu, D. Yu, and Q. Ma. 2018. The relationship between urban form and air pollution depends on seasonality and city size. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25(16): 15554-15567.
- Liu, Y., J. Wu, D. Yu, and R. Hao. 2018. Understanding the Patterns and Drivers of Air Pollution on Multiple Time Scales: The Case of Northern China. Environmental Management 61(6): 1048-1061.
- Liu, Y., J. Wu, and D. Yu. 2018. Disentangling the Complex Effects of Socioeconomic, Climatic, and Urban Form Factors on Air Pollution: A Case Study of China. Sustainability 10(3): 776.
- Liu, Y., J. Wu, and D. Yu. 2017. Characterizing spatiotemporal patterns of air pollution in China: A multiscale landscape approach. Ecological Indicators 76: 344-356.
- Liu, Y., D. Yu, Y. Su, and R. Hao. 2014. Quantifying the effect of trend, fluctuation, and extreme event of climate change on ecosystem productivity. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 186(12): 8473-8486.
- Liu, Y., D. Yu, B. Xun, Y. Sun, and R. Hao. 2014. The potential effects of climate change on the distribution and productivity of Cunninghamia lanceolata in China. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 186(1): 135-149.